Thursday, November 22, 2012
One man suffers minor burns to his arms and face in Fullerton incident.
A Fullerton man suffered minor injuries in a fire that firefighters believe was started by a turkey fryer. The fire, which was contained to the deck of the home in the 3400 block of Moultree Place, was likely caused by a fryer that was warming up. Firefighters believe the oil spilled out of the fryer, according to Lt. Paul Massarelli, a county fire department spokesman. The unidentified man suffered minor burns to his face and arms. He refused to be transported to a local hospital for treatment, Massarelli said. County fire officials asked the public not to use turkey fryers near the house.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Two firefighters suffered non-life threatening burns at fire on Jenelles Way.
Two firefighters suffered minor, non-life threatening burns while battling a blaze on the 7700 block of Jenelles Way in Fullerton Saturday morning, a Baltimore County Fire Department spokesman said. Fire Director Glenn Blackwell said fire crews responded at 10:05 a.m. to 7704 Jenelles Way. Firefighters reported fire in the basement and that all of those living in the home were out of the residence, Blackwell added. The fire was placed under control in 20 minutes and the injured firefighters were both transported to Bayview Burn Center for treatment, Blackwell said. No civilians were injured in the fire.