Salem Lutheran Church
Located in downtown Catonsville for more than 100 years, this congregation's original building was an old stone chapel on Ingleside Avenue, which sits on cemetery grounds today.
The church is active in mission work and local service projects, with collection boxes for various community groups lined up outside the sanctuary.
- Fax: 410-747-1829
- Hours: Sunday worship is at 8:15am and 11 am. Sunday School is at 9:35am
- Handicap Accessible: Flat entrance areas
- Founding Date: 1849
- What makes this community special?: A majority of the church congregants live in Catonsville.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Denomination: Lutheran
- Congregation size: 600
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No