The Liberty Travel on Route 40/Baltimore National Pike is one in a 200 agency chain. Representatives are friendly and always willing to help. They are well staffed: More agents, less wait. Their spacious agency offers regional and international travel as well as insurance.
- Fax: 410-455-9199
- Hours: Mon and Fri - 10am-6pm Tue, Wed, Thu - 10am-7pm Sat - Sun - 10am-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: On ground level but no automatic doors.
- Reach: International, Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Number of retail/service outlets: 200
- Transportation: Bus, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term
- Map of the premises (e.g. airport map, bus station map, etc.) [link]: maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ard=1&q1=6120+Baltimore+Nat…
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: None
- Number of agents: 7
- Regions covered: Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Local/regional, Mexico/Central America, Middle East, South America, South Pacific, U.S./North America
- Specialties: Cruises, One-day excursions, Tours, Treks, Vacations
- Services: Car rentals, Flights, Hotels/hostels, House/villa rentals, Insurance, Rail passes, Vacation planning
- What is the most popular vacation destination for town residents?: The Caribbean Islands.