Jennings Cafe was opened in 1958 by Omar Jennings, Sr. The Jennings family modeled the restaurant's decor after the Pimlico Race Course to celebrate their love of horse racing. The bar and restaurant are causal, friendly and inviting. It offers nightly specials and prime rib on weekends.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The business is on the ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Soups, salads, appetizers, sandwiches, wraps, baskets, pastas, entrees, and more.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.jenningscafe.com/menu.php
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge: No
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Dive Bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported