Catonsville Senior Center
This Senior Center is located in a very safe suburban area in Catonsville. The receptionists are very friendly and always willing to assist. In order to join this center you must be 60 years or older. They provide programs as well as activities such as line dancing and wood carving. They also provide meals but you must sign up a week in advance.
- Fax: 410 887 0900
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-4:00pm Wedn: 8:30am-6:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps and elevators
- What makes this community special?: The people are wonderful as well as the instructors.
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: Personal Check
- Discounts: Senior
- Membership info: You must be 60 or over to become a member of this community.
- Private events: No
- Facilities: Gym, Table tennis, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Features: Food/drink, Game room, Picnic areas, Showers, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking