Golden Krust Bakery & Grill
Golden Krust Bakery & Grill offers Caribbean food and a pleasant dining experience in Catonsville. The menu is full of baked goods and Caribbean cuisine. Enjoy the taste of the islands at this local eatery.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 9:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp is available.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.goldenkrustbakery.com/content/index.php?do=food&se…
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bistro, Caribbean, Sandwiches, Soul Food
- Signature dishes: Reggae Fest combo meals
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hard-dough bread. This is a famous family Golden Krust bread recipe. Good enough to be eaten on its own or as a sandwich.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Quiet, Singles scene
- Dress code: None