Specializing in Hatha Yoga, Avalon Yoga and Wellness has classes for all ages and skill levels. The owner of the studio has a masters in dance/movement therapy and has been practicing yoga since 1985. The benefits of this practice are said to be inreased strength, concentration, relaxation and self-awareness. Massage and chiropractic services are also available.
- Hours: See website for a complete listing of classes.
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp access on one side of the building, outside of the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Discounts: Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Membership info: Students must register. The registration form is found ont he studio's website.
- Number of classes/week: 18
- Number of instructors: 8
- One-on-one instruction: No
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: For kids