It's time to start thinking about school again, and the PTSA still has some volunteer needs.
The PTSA is in need of the following:
- Hospitality chair: This is a great way to meet wonderful people who support the school. The hospitality chair (or team) coordinates refreshments for events including: freshmen orientation, Back to School Night and Teacher Appreciation Week.
- CHS Craft Fair (November 10, 2012): This year is the 20th anniversary of the event. The CHS craft Fafr is an annual tradition where a variety of crafts people sell their wares. Questions? Please contact Swati at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAT Prep Chair: The PTSA sponsors the The Answer SAT Prep several times each year. The chair coordinates with The Answer and the school and promotes the class.
- KidStuff Coupon Book Chair: The PTSA is trying something new this fall - selling the KidStuff coupon book for $25 per book. This coupon book is full of wonderful coupons, check out www.kidstuff.com. The proceeds from this book will fund our hospitality fund.
- Dinner Chair: The PTSA needs someone(s) to organize quarterly dinners at local restaurants.
- Spring Fundraiser Chair: Organizers would like to try something new in the Spring 2013, a 5k and walk. If you are interested in doing something new, contact us.
- Treasurer Assistants: Help count and collect money from events.
- Treasurer 2013-2014: Our wonderful treasurer will be retiring in spring of 2013. If you are interested in helping this year and learning this integral position, please contact us.