1 butternut squash
1 apple, sliced thin
6 to 7 pieces of bacon, fried or cooked in the microwave and then crumbled
1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 to 5 pieces of whole garlic
1 handful of mozzarella cheese
½ cup of cheddar cheese
pizza crust – premade or homemade
1) Preheat oven to 400.
2) Spray cooking spray on a large baking sheet
3) Peel and cut a butternut squash and slice it into small pieces. Sprinkle on a single layer on the cookie sheet.
4) Sprinkle with salt and spray with one more layer of cooking spray.
5) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, turning once.
6) While squash is cooking, heat olive oil to medium in a pan and sprinkle the whole garlic pieces on the oil. Heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Make sure the garlic is softened, but don’t let it brown too much, otherwise it will make the oil bitter.
7) Remove garlic pieces. Once they cool, chop them up.
8) Slice your apple into thin pieces.
9) Take the butternut squash out of the oven and turn up the heat to 450.
10) Assemble your pizza. Brush the garlic-flavored olive oil on the crust. Sprinkle with the chopped garlic. Sprinkle the roasted butternut squash, your crumbled bacon, sliced apples, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
11) Bake for 10 to 20 minutes, or according to pizza crust directions.