Tax season is quickly approaching and it is almost time to begin preparing. Again this year, through the CCBC Community Tax Prep Program, Community College of Baltimore County Accounting students will help prepare income taxes for any individual with an annual income of $60,000 or less, for free. No appointment is needed, but returns will be processed on a first-come/first-served basis.
To participate in this free tax service, each taxpayer must bring the following documents:
- All 2012 tax records and receipts
- Social Security cards for all (including dependents)
- W-2 and any other tax forms (for example: 1009-B, 1099-Div, 1099-Int, 1099-G, 1099-Misc, 1098)
- A copy of their 2011 tax return or most recent
- Direct Deposit information (routing and account number or voided check/deposit ticket)