Damages from Friday's severe thunderstorms are still having an impact in the Catonsville area, from road closures to power outages. Here's what you need to know:
- Several intersections in Catonsville still do not have power as of 9 p.m. Sunday night, including Winters Lane at Edmondson Avenue and Baltimore National Pike. For a complete list of road closures in Baltimore County, .
- A large tree is still down at Rolling Road in between Edmondson Avenue and Rockwell Avenue. Traffic lights are still out at Rolling and Edmondson and traffic is being re-routed to the west of the intersection.
- Many schools in Catonsville do not have power, including Hillcrest, Johnnycake, Westchester, Woodbridge and Westowne elementary schools, Catonsville Middle School and Western Tech High School. For a full list, go .
- has canceled classes on Monday because of power outages, according to its website.
- BGE said that it has restored power to 53 percent of its customers in Maryland since the storm hit Friday night. More than 1,300 BGE personnel and nearly 900 out-of-state utility workers have been working to restore power. In Baltimore County, 70,000 customers are out and 119,000 customers have been restored.