Invite a friend
Maryland Home & Garden Show
Saturday, March 3, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday, March 4, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, March 9, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, March 10, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday, March 11, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The Maryland Home & Garden Show is blossoming with indoor and outdoor inspiration—including artful landscaping based on literature’s favorite settings. Local gardening pros will dust off their trowels and shovels to create gardens inspired by popular books and novels as part of this year’s “Books in Bloom” theme. Over two weekends, the Maryland Home & Garden Show, now in its 31st year, will feature:
- Landscaped Gardens: Local gardening professionals will showcase unique solutions for outdoor living in 17 fully landscaped settings inspired by literary favorites, complete with flowers, water features, patios, and fire pits.
- More than 300 exhibitors: Home professionals are on hand to help weekend warriors spruce up their homes, inside and out. The Maryland Home & Garden Show offers the latest products and services homeowners need to tackle any project—from decks and patios to kitchens and baths, from cabinets and countertops to hot tubs and water proofing to going green and beyond.
- Maryland Spring Craft Show: More than 125 juried craftspeople will display and sell unique, handmade creations, including artwork, jewelry, pottery, fashions and home accessories.
- Joey Green (1st weekend): The nationally-known guru of unusual housekeeping products wows visitors with new uses for every day products at his entertaining and humorous seminars offered during the first weekend of the Show. Homeowners will never look at their pantries the same way again!
- Horticulture Hall (2nd weekend): Gardeners won’t want to miss the Orchid Show & Sale, a perennial favorite during the second weekend of the Show. Federated Garden Clubs of MD will host a Small Standard Flower Show "Who Dunnit?". Exhibitors will be able to name their poison with floral designs, horticulture entries and educational exhibits. Fans of miniature gardens will enjoy the Baltimore Bonsai Club’s educational exhibits.
- Free Seminars: Homeowners can get tips and tricks for projects big and small from home improvement flower arranging at daily seminars.
- Contests: The ubiquitous garden gnomes are on the move, hiding in different areas throughout the show. Show visitors can find all three for a chance to win an iPad2.
Tickets to the Maryland Home & Garden Show at the Maryland State Fairgrounds are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors, $3 for kids ages 6-12, and free for children under 6 years old. Admission to the Maryland Spring Craft Show only is $6.
Ticket discounts are available online at www.mdhomeandgarden.com and from participating Pizza Hut locations. A free subscription to Better Homes and Gardens is available with online ticket purchases.
The Maryland Home & Garden Show is sponsored by M&T Bank and is part of the National Home & Garden Show Series presented by DISH Network.
For more information on the Maryland Home & Garden Show, visit www.mdhomeandgarden.com or call (410) 863-1180.
|Where||2200 York Rd, Timonium, MD 21093 (Maryland State Fairgrounds)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$12 for adults, $10 for seniors, $3 for kids ages 6-12, and free for children under 6 years old.|