Deadline for Nominating Your Favorite Teacher is February 15
The Greater Catonsville Chamber of Commerce is now accepting nominations for their second annual "Outstanding Teacher Awards" to be held at the Community College of Baltimore County Catonsville Campus (CCBC), Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. Students, parents, fellow teachers, and community members and businesses are encouraged to nominate teachers, individuals and organizations they believe have made an outstanding impact on education.
Who is Eligible for Nomination?
• Baltimore County teachers (Public & Private schools) within the Greater Catonsville Chamber catchment area
• Individuals or organizations supporting Baltimore County public or private schools
• Collaborative teams supporting Baltimore County public or private schools
Nominees will be rated on the degree that they demonstrate excellence in education in the following four (4) areas:
1. Demonstration of commitment to student success and love for learning
2. Exhibition of the quality and/or innovation of an educational program or entity
3. Demonstration of supportive and caring attitude toward students
4. Demonstration of support for the school mission and vision
An online Nomination Form can be found at www.catonsville.org, http://catonsville.org/events/teacherawards.html
A printable nomination form can be found there, as well. Nomination forms can also be obtained from participating Baltimore County public and private schools, and at the Greater Catonsville Chamber Office (924 Frederick Road).
Completed nomination forms for the TEACHER CATEGORY and INDIVIDUAL/
ORGANIZATION CATEGORY should be sent directly to the Chamber office to the attention of the Outstanding Teacher Awards Committee or emailed to email@example.com.
The deadline for the submission of all nominations is February 15, 2013. Nominations received after this date will not be considered. Hand delivered or emailed nominations must be received by 5:00PM. Mailed nominations must be postmarked by the due date.